Boxi Cool™ Lunchbox with ice brick - 'Strawberry'
The Boxi lunchbox with ice brick inside will keep your lunch cool and fresh. Made from quality materials, it's leak-proof for wet-foods, has a carry handle and looks super stylish. You'll be inspired to pack healthy, waste-free lunches when you use your Boxi because the dividable food tray invites you to fill it with delicious, hunger-satisfying food.
Pack a whole sandwich or get creative and divide the food tray into 6 compartments to take more variety at lunchtime. It really is the perfect lunchbox for school or work.
We've also created the perfect sized teaspoon that fits anywhere in the Boxi lunchbox so you can eat your yoghurt in style. Grab your teaspoon here.
Don't need to take the ice brick every day? No problem, we thought about that too when we were designing it so we made sure it's still leak-proof even if you choose not to pack the ice brick inside the lunchbox.
You'll be inspired to pack healthy, waste-free lunches when using your Boxi lunchbox because the individually sealed compartments allow you to confidently pack a variety of food that you know will stay fresh and won't get mixed with the food in the next compartment. The silicone seal in the lid helps prevent food from spilling and can be easily washed (by hand or in the dishwasher) at the end of the day.
We know it's important to make great products from quality materials, that's why the Boxi lunchbox is made from food-grade plastic and is BPA free. It really is the coolest lunchbox for the whole family to use.
The convenient carry handle and kid-friendly latch make it easy to transport and prevent accidental opening (no one wants spilled food inside a school bag!). Dishwasher safe on the top rack (but not the ice-brick!).
We're aware that not everyone has access to food and some children even go to school hungry, that's why we decided that every lunchbox we sell, we donate to OzHarvest who provide meals to people experiencing food insecurity. We love that they supply meals to marginalised children at school!
- 5.5 cup (1.37 litre) capacity,
- Internal ice brick to keep food cooler for longer (up to 6 hours - we recommend using an insulated lunchbag to increase longevity of the ice brick),
- Four main sections in the food tray with option to create six,
- Includes compartment dividers,
- Leak-proof lid for wet foods (not liquids),
- Convenient carry handle,
- Child-friendly clasp with bump-resistant sides to prevent accidental opening,
- Completely recyclable,
- BPA and phthalate free,
- Can be used without the ice-brick,
- Dishwasher safe - top rack only (ice-brick is not suitable for the dishwasher).
- - Hand wash recommended
- - Dishwasher safe, top rack only, maximum temp 65 degrees Celsius
- - Disassemble the silicone seal and food tray prior to washing
- - Tip out excess water from food-tray and allow to dry right-side-up, so water under the edges can escape
- - Allow all parts to dry completely before next use or storage
- - Do not put the ice brick in the dishwasher – wipe it down with a damp cloth before re-freezing
- - Leave the lid open or slightly ajar to prevent any mould growing
Length 24cm x Width 20cm x Height 7cm
Total weight 615g (without ice-brick), 1050g (with ice-brick)
Food capacity 1.37 litres (1370mls / 5.5 metric cups / 3pint / 50 fl oz)