Boxi Cool Lunchbox with ice brick - 'Bleached Sand'
This beautiful light-latte coloured lunchbox will suit so many appetites. It's the perfect neutral colour with enough pizzazz to be super trendy and keep your lunch cool. The Boxi bento-style lunchbox has an icebrick that sits in the bottom, directly under your food, helping to keep it cool and fresh until lunchtime.
Featuring all Boxi's best attributes, you'll be able to fit an entire sandwich or salad, with enough snacks to get you through the entire work or school day (capacity 5.5 cups/1.37 litre).
Use the four main compartments to arrange your lunch and use the dividers if you'd like to add more variety and keep your food separated.
The leak-proof silicone seal inside the lid helps prevent food spilling or spoiling - the corner compartment is perfect for yoghurt or dips (not suitable for liquids).
Simply pack your lunch the night before and keep it in the fridge, grab the ice-brick out of the freezer and pop it in Boxi Cool™ as you're heading out the door in the morning.
Made from food-grade plastic and BPA free, Boxi Cool™ is simply the coolest lunchbox for the whole family to use. The convenient carry handle and kid-friendly latch make it easy to transport and prevent accidental opening (no one wants spilled food inside a school bag!). Dishwasher safe on the top rack (but not the ice-brick!).
And one more thing, for every lunchbox sold we'll provide a marginalised child with a meal at school! Keep an eye on our social media for details about the latest donation.
- - 5.5 cup (1.37 litre) capacity,
- - Internal ice brick to keep food cooler for longer (up to 6 hours - we recommend using an insulated lunch bag to increase longevity of the ice brick),
- - Four main sections in the food tray with option to create six,
- - Includes compartment dividers,
- - Leak-proof lid for wet foods (not liquids),
- - Convenient carry handle,
- - Child-friendly clasp with bump-resistant sides to prevent accidental opening,
- - Completely recyclable at end-of-use,
- - BPA and phthalate free,
- - Can be used without the ice-brick,
- - Dishwasher safe - top rack only (ice-brick is not suitable for the dishwasher).
- - Hand wash recommended
- - Dishwasher safe, top rack only, maximum temp 65 degrees Celsius
- - Disassemble the silicone seal and food tray prior to washing
- - Tip out excess water from food-tray and allow to dry right-side-up, so water under the edges can escape
- - Allow all parts to dry completely before next use or storage
- - Do not put the ice brick in the dishwasher – wipe it down with a damp cloth before re-freezing
- - Leave the lid open or slightly ajar to prevent any mould growing
Length 24cm x Width 20cm x Height 7cm
Total weight 615g (without ice-brick), 1050g (with ice-brick)
Food capacity 1.37 litres (1370 mls / 5.5 metric cups / 3pint / 50 fl oz)