Boxi Cool Lunchbox with ice brick - 'Ice Blue'
Need a lunchbox that keeps your food cool and fresh? Well, you've found it! It's leak-proof against wet foods, has an ice brick to help keep food cool, a large food tray and a super handy carry handle.
The Boxi Cool lunchbox with ice brick can fit a whole sandwich, plus snacks, that will keep your belly full all day. There's a dedicated yoghurt compartment that's the perfecting serving size to hold your favourite flavour and you can grab a spoon to eat it too!
The food tray is dishwasher safe and comes with dividers so you can split the compartments from four to six and pack a variety of food to keep your taste-buds satisfied. In total, you can fit 5.5 cups (1.37 litres / 1,370ml) worth of food in the Boxi lunchbox.
Our lunchbox works without the ice brick too - so if there's ever a day that you don't need it, the tray will still seal against the lid, providing you with a leak-proof (wet foods only) and air tight lunchbox that will still keep your food fresh.
The ice brick sits internally under the food tray, close enough to keep your food cool and fresh. If your organised and like to pack your lunch the night before, then simply store your packed lunchbox in the fridge and grab grab the ice-brick out of the freezer in the morning.
Owning a re-usable, bento-style lunchbox is a step towards being kind to our planet and reducing our impact on the environment. You'll find you use less packaged food and food wraps when you start using the Boxi lunchbox because the food is kept fresh in each individual compartment and cool with the ice brick.
The Boxi Cool™ is simply the coolest lunchbox, made from food-grade plastic and BPA free. It's great for kids and adults! And, the entire lunchbox is dishwasher safe on the top rack (but not the ice-brick!).
Every lunchbox sold provides a donation to OzHarvest who supply meals to marginalised children at school!
- - 5.5 cup (1.37 litre) capacity,
- - Internal ice brick to keep food cooler for longer (up to 6 hours - we recommend using an insulated lunchbag to increase longevity of the ice brick),
- - Four main sections in the food tray with option to create six,
- - Includes compartment dividers,
- - Leak-proof lid for wet foods (not liquids),
- - Convenient carry handle,
- - Child-friendly clasp with bump-resistant sides to prevent accidental opening,
- - Completely recyclable at end-of-use,
- - BPA and phthalate free,
- - Can be used without the ice-brick,
- - Dishwasher safe - top rack only (ice-brick is not suitable for the dishwasher).
- - Hand wash recommended
- - Dishwasher safe, top rack only, maximum temp 65 degrees Celsius
- - Disassemble the silicone seal and food tray prior to washing
- - Tip out excess water from food-tray and allow to dry right-side-up, so water under the edges can escape
- - Allow all parts to dry completely before next use or storage
- - Do not put the ice brick in the dishwasher – wipe it down with a damp cloth before re-freezing
- - Leave the lid open or slightly ajar to prevent any mould growing
Length 24cm x Width 20cm x Height 7cm
Total weight 615g (without ice-brick), 1050g (with ice-brick)
Food capacity 1.37 litres (1370 mls / 5.5 metric cups / 3pint / 50 fl oz)